Everyone has burning questions about life. Mysteries we wonder about but don’t always have clear answers for. Think about your biggest questions about existence, purpose, or the world around you. Write a blog post where you share at least two of your most burning questions about life and explain why these questions matter to you.

 Everyone has burning questions about life. Mysteries we wonder about but don’t always have clear answers for. Think about your biggest questions about existence, purpose, or the world around you. Write a blog post where you share at least two of your most burning questions about life and explain why these questions matter to you.

Response: Two of my most intriguing questions regarding life would probably be "Is quantum immortality really real? and is deja Vu really just resetting in another world?" and "Why does life only feel so good after you forget about yourself?" I guess my real answer for the second one is it only feels good because of social anxiety and living up to expectations. But in all honesty I don't expect much out of life when I'm living in worries, I hope life can be lived without having to foresake my own opinions on myself. 

Summary:We began a visual representation of our origin myth using only our creativity and story to visually present our story.

Reflect: The lesson made me really think about how I'd structure any story i'd write to have enough imagery and  visual elements to entertain the reader.

Comments