Prompt: Write about an adventure you would like to go on.

Prompt: Write about an adventure you would like to go on.

Prompt Response:  An adventure I'd like to go on would be the adventure/story of the book IT by Stephen King, I have an admiration for horror protagonists especially in this film because I could relate to the kids. I'd love to have an experience that especially makes me think and challenges my own mind. I love psychological books and this story has an especially interesting adventure. However, I doubt I'd survive long enough to kill Pennywise as the kids did because of how I would have to protect the town alone. 

Summary: Today we began presenting our origin myth visual representation in alphabetical order..

Reflection: The presentation made me realize I have to work on my presentation and writing skills, my slight stutter and poor planning really worried me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prompt: In Emily Dickinson’s “I Felt a Funeral, in My Brain,” the speaker experiences a mind that seems to work against her. Sometimes our own thoughts can make a situation feel worse than it actually is. Describe a time when overthinking, worrying, or doubting yourself affected the way you handled a situation. What did you learn from the experience?

Prompt: Talk about a time when you had to write a poem, whether it was for an assignment, event, or special occasion. What was the writing process like for you, and were you proud of the finished product?

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people