Write about a meaningful object or place in your life that carries a story.
Write about a meaningful object or place in your life that carries a story.
Prompt Response: A meaningful place in my life was this beach down by a corner in South Carolina, This beach was one of the first beaches I visited, I have family in the area and my mother loved visiting my aunt when me and my brother were younger. I first visited the beach when I was about 3 years old, and around this time my stepdad and step brother joined us. About early the day after we arrived we left the hotel to go visit the less populated areas with drift wood and large rocks, and well with less people meant more animal life. A few minutes in our beach visit my dad comes out of the water holding this massive dead looking crab mid shed, he tells me to hold his phone and take a picture. Well, the crab was only dead looking for a few minutes and immediately started trying to escape its old shell and the hands of my dad. He falls 4 feet directly on my dad's foot and immediately pinches him and runs for the ocean water!
Summary:We reviewed notes about native American oral stories and read a copy of a origin story for the earth.
Reflection: The story was pretty lack luster, I honestly didn't see a real path the story was trying to head except into random scenarios.
Comments
Post a Comment